The Swiss Wavepool Championship is the official national competition in wavepool surfing. The best surfers qualify for the Swiss Landlocked Surfing Team 2019! General Information and competition rules can be found in the SSA Competition Rules.
11:15 – 13:30
13:30 – 14:00
14:15 – 19:00
13.00 – 16–30
SEMI FINALS & FINALS
17.15 – 18.00
PRICE GIVING CEREMONY
(>18, Swiss passport required), Max. 24 Surfers
(>18, Swiss passport required), Max. 12 Surfers
(<18, Swiss passport required), Max. 8 Surfers
- Expression Session
(of all ages, no Swiss passport required), Max. 8 Surfers
For double citizen it is not allowed to register in two divisions (e.g. Men & Expression Session).
For the best Swiss surfers, trophys and item prices are awaiting – thanks to our generous sponsors!
- Swiss nationality (except Expression Session)
- Acceptance of the SSA Competition Rules
- Acceptance of the general terms and conditions Citywave & Urbansurf Plattform
- Insurance has to be covered by the participants
- Minors (age < 18) have to be accompanied by their parents or another adult supervisor
Final deadline for registration is 31. August (online registration). Places are limited and given on a first come – first served basis.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE SWISS Wavepool CHAMPIONSHIP?
WHO CAN COMPETE?
Also foreigners living in Switzerland are allowed to compete in the “Expression Session”. There is no Ranking in this division and results are not taking into account for Swiss Landlocked Surfing Team.