We are happy to announce that the registration for the Swiss Surfing Championships is now online!
The Swiss Surfing Championships are the official national competition in surfing. This year the Championships are taking place between 9th till 15th of October in Loredo, Spain. The best surfers will qualify for the Swiss Surfing Team.
We are looking forward to welcome you there and spend a great week with some serious surfing action with you!
We hope to see you in Spain – hasta luego!
Details about the Swiss Surfing Championships
|Competition dates:||9. – 15. October 2022|
|Getting there:||By car or airplane -> check out flights with Edelweiss to Bilbao|
|Riders Meeting:||Sunday, 9th of October approx. 8 p.m.|
|Info:||Monday to Saturday = waiting period. 3-4 Contest days|
Registration deadline is 2nd of October 2022
The main divisions of the SSC are:
- Surf Men Male of any age
- Surf Ladies Female of any age
- Longboard Division Male or female of any age; min. board length is 9ft
- Junior Boys or Junior Girls under age of 18 years
- SUP Female or Male of any age
Every further division:
Age restrictions for further divisions are:
- Cadet Boy or Girl Under 16
- Senior Male or Female 28 years and older
- Master Male or Female 35 years and older
- Grandmaster Male or Female 40 years and older
- Kahuna Male or Female 45 years and older
- Grand Kahuna Male or Female 50 years and older
Main divisions are held if there is a minimum of 4 inscriptions. Other divisions (Senior, Bodyboard, expression session, etc.) can be held if there is a minimum of 8 inscriptions or by decision of the contest director.
* Ages are taken from January 1st in the year of participation.