The 25th edition of the Swiss Surfing Championship is less than a week away and there are still a few spots left in the following divisions:
- Surf Men = 6
- Surf Ladies = 6
- Longboard = 4
- Junior Boys = 7
- Juniors Girls = 2
- Masters = 2
The new registration deadline is Friday, 7th of October 11:59 p.m.
So don‘t miss the opportunity to be part of it: get your gear ready suit up and show your skills in the saltwater of the Atlantic.
New registration deadline is 7th of October 2022
Details about the Swiss Surfing Championships
|Competition dates:||9. – 15. October 2022|
|Getting there:||By car or airplane -> check out flights with Edelweiss to Bilbao|
|Riders Meeting:||Sunday, 9th of October approx. 8 p.m.|
|Info:||Monday to Saturday = waiting period. 3-4 Contest days|
The main divisions of the SSC are:
- Surf Men Male of any age
- Surf Ladies Female of any age
- Longboard Division Male or female of any age; min. board length is 9ft
- Junior Boys or Junior Girls under age of 18 years
- SUP Female or Male of any age
Every further division:
Age restrictions for further divisions are:
- Cadet Boy or Girl Under 16
- Senior Male or Female 28 years and older
- Master Male or Female 35 years and older
- Grandmaster Male or Female 40 years and older
- Kahuna Male or Female 45 years and older
- Grand Kahuna Male or Female 50 years and older
Main divisions are held if there is a minimum of 4 inscriptions. Other divisions (Senior, Bodyboard, expression session, etc.) can be held if there is a minimum of 8 inscriptions or by decision of the contest director.
* Ages are taken from January 1st in the year of participation.
ABOUT THE SSC
The Swiss Surfing Championship is held annually and a fixed part of the Swiss Surfing calendar. This year the event takes place from 9th till 15th of October in Loredo, Spain. The Swiss Surfing Championship are more than just a competition: it’s the gathering of the Swiss surfing community and every year a memorable experience for everyone. This year the unique event takes place for the 25th time.