The Swiss Surfing Association (SSA) represents the sport of surfing in Switzerland on a national and international level. Since 2018 the SSA is also a part of Swiss Olympics. Counting over 3500 interested persons, around 900 active members, estimated 40’000 – 45’000 regular surfers, the sport of surfing has a big potential in Switzerland.
In this challenging and varied job, you will be responsible for the management and planning of finances at the Swiss Surf Association.
- Cash management and payment of invoices
- Preparation of financial statements and budget
- Monitoring of budget thought the year
- Experience and interest in accounting and finance
- Self-employed, initiative, flexible and reliable working methods
What we offer
An exciting and varied challenge with a fast-growing sport. Your involvement has a direct impact on the further development of the association and the sport. We are a dedicated and motivated team, which volunteers for the association, the community and the sport.
Interested in helping to shape Swiss surfing? Then fill out the application form below.
We are looking forward to meeting you – Aloha from the Alps, since 1992