The Swiss Surfing Association (SSA) represents the sport of surfing in Switzerland on a national and international level. Since 2018 the SSA is also a part of Swiss Olympics. Counting over 3500 interested persons, around 900 active members, estimated 40’000 – 45’000 regular surfers, the sport of surfing has a big potential in Switzerland.
As Head of Communication & PR of the SSA, you represent the Swiss Surfing Association both, internally and externally. You need to be willing and flexible to deal with all factors relevant to the association’s public relations. You will work closely with the Marketing & Events Manager and should therefore be a team player with strong communication skills on all channels.
- Realisation of a uniform association communication (CI)
- Generating target group-oriented communication.
- Selecting the appropriate instruments by means of which information is disseminated strategically and in a targeted manner.
- Preparing and communicating association-specific information and offers to the public in an effective manner.
- Writing blog articles and media releases
- Experience in sports journalism is an advantage
- Social Media Marketing
- Mail Marketing
- CMS knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we offer
An exciting and varied challenge with a fast-growing sport. Your involvement has a direct impact on the further development of the association and the sport. We are a dedicated and motivated team, which volunteers for the association, the community and the sport.
Interested in helping to shape Swiss surfing? Then fill out the application form below.
We are looking forward to meeting you – Aloha from the Alps, since 1992