- This event has passed.
Cancelled: Swiss Surfing Championship 2020
3. October 2020 @ 12:00 - 10. October 2020 @ 20:0060,00CHF – 110,00CHF
Due to the situation with COVID-19 and out of an abundance of caution for the safety of our athletes, fans, and staff, the SSA has made the decision to cancel the Swiss Surfing Championship 2020.
For attendees that have already registered for the SSC2020 will be informed by us personally. The competition fees will be fully refunded.
We will keep you informed about the Swiss Surfing Championship 2021!
The Swiss Surfing Championship is the official national competition in surfing. General Information and competition rules can be found in the SSA Competition Rules.
WHAT? WHEN? WHERE?
Location: Loredo, Spain
Competition: 03. – 10. October 2020
Active Members get a discount if logged in. If you are not yet an Active Member, you will automatically receive the Active Membership with the registration to the Champs and can benefit from the Active Member advantages.
– Swiss nationality (except Expression Session)
– Acceptance of the SSA Competition Rules
– Insurance has to be covered by the participants
– Minors (age < 18) have to be accompanied by their parents or another adult supervisor
– SUP participants must be members of ASSUP
Frequently asked questions FAQ, further information and competition documents, such as the competition rules, requirements for participation and so on, can be found on our page: ssc.waveriding.ch
Impression from the last years?
Have a look here: www.vimeo.com/swisssurfing
Aloha from the Alps – Since 1992!