The Swiss Wavepool Championship is the official national competition in wavepool surfing. The best surfers qualify for the Swiss Landlocked Surfing Team!
What? When? Where?
– Competition: 01 – 03 September 2017
– Location: Citywave, Gerold Areal, Zürich
- Men (>18, Swiss passport required)
- Women (>18, Swiss passport required)
- Junior( <18, Swiss passport required)
- Expression Session (no Swiss passport required)
Members of other nationalities can only participate in the expression session division.
For double citizen it is not allowed to register in two divisions (e.g. Men & Expression Session).
PLEASE note the division in the field on the checkout form!
90 CHF (Active Membership and Swiss Championship fee)
40 CHF (Swiss Championship fee if you are an Active Member – login if you are a Active Member)