- This event has passed.
Swiss Wavepool Championship 2018
September 8 @ 11:15 - September 9 @ 17:15
The Swiss Wavepool Championship is the official national competition in wavepool surfing. The best surfers qualify for the Swiss Landlocked Surfing Team!
What? When? Where?
– Competition: 08., 09. September 2018
– Location: Citywave, Gerold Areal, Zürich
- Men (> 18, Swiss passport required) – Max. 24 Surfers
- Women (>18, Swiss passport required) – Max. 12 Surfers
- Juniors (<18, Swiss passport required) – Max. 8 Surfers
- Expression Session (of all ages, no Swiss passport required) – Max. 8 Surfers
For double citizen it is not allowed to register in two divisions (e.g. Men & Expression Session)
The training session must be booked separately.
100 CHF (Active Membership and Swiss Championship fee)
50 CHF (Swiss Championship fee if you are an Active Member – login if you are a Active Member)