- This event has passed.
Swiss Surfing Championship 2017
8. October 2017 - 13. October 2017
The Swiss Surfing Championships are the official national competition in surfing. The best surfers qualify for the Swiss Surfing Team!
What? When? Where?
– Riders Meeting: Sunday 8 October 2017, 18:00 (@ LATAS SURF HOUSE)
– Competition: 9 – 13 October 2017
– Location: Loredo, Spain
– Registration: Register here! (Final deadline for registration is always the riders meeting on spot. Competition fee CHF 40.-, an SSA-Membership is required.)
– Divisions: Surf Open, Surf Ladies, Juniors, Longboard (minimum 4 participants), Others (e.g. Bodyboard, Masters, Seniors, minimum 8 participants)