We are very happy to announce, that the registration for the Swiss Surfing Championship 2017 is online and we look forward to welcoming you all to the 20th Swiss Surfing Championship at a new location!
The Swiss Surfing Championships are the official national competition in surfing. The best surfers qualify for the Swiss Surfing Team!
What? When? Where?
- Location: Loredo, Spain
- Competition: 9 – 13 October 2017
- Riders Meeting: Sunday 8 October 2017, TBD
- Accommodation: Latas Surf House, Please get in contact with our Partner for 2017 “Latas Surf House”. This will be our HQ and besides riders meeting and night of the Champs will be held here. Please mention you are participating at the Swiss Surfing Championship to get our special rates: One Week from Saturday – Saturday = 199€ including 7 x breakfast, Lunch and Dinner + 1 BBQ incl. in a Dorm and 229€ in double Room
- Registration: Register now. Final deadline for registration is always the riders meeting on spot. An SSA-Membership is required.
- Divisions: Surf Open, Surf Ladies, Longboard (minimum 4 participants), Others (e.g. Bodyboard, Masters, Seniors, minimum 8 participants)
WIN WIN WIN!
Since it is our 20th birthday we have an incredible price to raffle for all competitors registering until end of July 2017!
Price: 5 days free surf car rental provided by our unique sponsor Surf Cars!
Registration, frequently asked questions FAQ, further information and competition documents, such as the competition rules, requirements for participation and so on, can be found on our page: ssc.waveriding.ch
Impression from the last years? Have a look here!
Aloha from the Alps – Since 1992!